Monday 19 August 2013

“I’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Ladies Right Now” - Burna boy

Burna-Boy-21


Very young and fast rising singer Burna Boy disclosed details about his relationship status in a recent interview with BellaNaija. Burna Boy says he is too busy with his career right now and doesn’t have time for the ladies just yet. Read excerpts from the interview below


Burna Boy is ‘hot cakes’ for the ladies so my first question is – Are you single?
Yeah, man.


Are you looking for a Mrs. Right?
Not really, man, I’ve just dropped an album… I don’t have time for that (laughs).


Do you have any celebrity crushes?
None at the moment… outside Naija, I haven’t thought about that, may be Rihanna. Nah! Rihanna’s now somehow sef (laughs). Mehn, I don’t know again oh. Everyone has broken my heart (laughs).


Has a girl ever dumped you before?
A very very long time ago, yeah.


What caused the break-up?
I can’t even remember. I think I cheated or something but I really can’t remember. I think it was even hersef (points to a beautiful girl seated in the room).


No comments:

Post a Comment