Sunday 30 December 2012

“I Apologise to Everyone for any Inconvenience, Most Especially the Trek to Jerusalem” – D’banj

Dbanj1-399x600

The 2012 Koko Concert was one of the most anticipated events of the Christmas season. While the show delivered the stars as promised; fans of D’banj were left fatigued and upset due to a plethora of logistics issues.

Complaints by fans included lack of adequate parking space, the long sandy walk to the venue of the concert (some fans walked for up to an hour to get to the venue), the late start time of the concert (the concert was billed to start at 7PM but did not kick off until 5 hours later), lack of adequate seating for premium ticket holders and much more.

Now D’banj has responded via his official Twitter account – @iamdbanj.

Here is what he had to say;

To all my great FANS that came out for me. Words cant express my gratitude and love for u guys. I apologise to everyone for any inconvenience, most especially the trek to Jerusalem. Logistics crew were overwhelmed by the crowd turn out and traffic made adapting hard. I send out my sincere apologies especially for the fact that you still came and made the show a Great success. I promise there won’t be a Repeat of what happened. Measures are being taken to guarantee that. Again thank you and God bless. There can’t be D’banj without u guys, love.

tweets


“I Apologise to Everyone for any Inconvenience, Most Especially the Trek to Jerusalem” – D’banj

No comments:

Post a Comment