Saturday 13 July 2013

Ms. Iye Part Ways With Knighthouse

Short-and-Sweet-BK


And the break up season continues …….. Here’s a press release from Ms. Iye


Lagos, Nigeria, 10th July – I, ‘Ms Iye’ ( the recording / performing Artiste ) have officially parted company with KnightHouse Ltd, effective immediately.


I wish to thank all those that have showed concern as regards me and my music very much. I would also like to thank the fans, on air personalities, bloggers and a host of others for constantly inquiring about new material from me.


I (MsIye) have decided to take my career into my own hands as new material is set to drop online and on the airwaves soon. As a teaser, I have included a few photos from the video shoot for “Hello” my first single, as well as the Album Art and track listing for the 1st of a kind “Skit Album” titled “Short and Sweet”.


I (MsIye) say a big thank you to the Knight House family, as they have shown support for my new direction and have promised to remain supportive as I begin my new journey.


All future correspondence should be sent to the following: @lereboy theforceworks@gmail.com 08023075750

No comments:

Post a Comment