Wednesday 21 August 2013

DON FIASCO THREATENS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST RUDDY-TEE FOR QUITTING LABEL

379846_4016294464699_616365267_n


Don Fiasco ,The CEO of Afam Fiasco Entertainment is apparently displeased and perturbed by the exit of Ruddy-Tee from the record company on Monday. The indigenous rapper had claimed snail-like progress as the factor that forced him to quit the label, saying ‘I have no regrets leaving my former label. The time spent with Fiasco Entertainment was not a total waste, but an eye opener. I am too big for the label,so I think I deserve more, like I said, ‘the pace of movement was too slow for my liking, I am so keen on making my musical impact felt across the globe, and I don’t see that coming to pass with Fiasco, so I have to move on’.


Don Fiasco on the other hand is blowing hot coals over the development. “Well I don’t waste my energy on bumps like Ruddy Tee. I believe in justice and we do things in legal procedure when it comes to entertainment business. My lawyer will be in touch with his charge and bail lawyer real soon and justice will prevail in court. He knows me well and what i’m capable of, and until he buy me out that’s when he’s free to go. Our contract agreement stands, and he has breached the bargain. This is why rich folks are reluctant of helping youths like Ruddy Tee because they’re users and ingrates. Well let me hear any single release or collabo by him then he will have me to contend with. I don’t speak much but my actions.”


Now, we wait and watch as another Label VS Artiste drama unfolds. Stay in the loop. Don’t dull!


No comments:

Post a Comment